fonesters

Reaction score
I made a career as liverpool starting as liverpool in december (they were 12th)
and other than games against Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and Tottenham I have only drawn 1, lost 1 and won the rest.

But against those 5 teams I always do shocking (played 9, won 3, drawn 1, lost 5)

Can anybody help

First season finished 7th
Runners up FA Cup (lost to chelsea 5-0)
Lost Semi final Europa league sevilla 2-1 ag

I play 4231

sweeper keeper support
wing backs auto
cbs ball playing defend
deep lying playmaker support
box to box
wingers attack
trequartista
advanced forward

Last edited:
Some more screen shots

I normally play torres up front but he is injured

Last edited:
Why are you playing sweeper keeper???
Changed to normal keeper

dunno I just never tried it before so...

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

Does anybody know what I can do

I am going to look at my deep lying playmaker and customise the position to make it a bit more defensive

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Can anybody help at all

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:59 PM ----------

yes just won against chelsea completely outplayed them could of got atleast 5 goals if we took our chances and hazard got all 3 assists

Thanks for the advice deovoultcha so far worked a treat

In my first season with Gers I played the default 4-4-2 and set mentality to control.

But in big European games I set it to attack as I didn't think I was going to get anything out of it.

But Came third in my CL group winning 2-1 at Old Trafford.

Then made it to Europa League final where I came up against Napoli who were on fire, I kept with my tactic and it was going well 0-0 then around 70th min my winger got injured no subs left so I changed to a 4-3-2 two winger one cm then last five mins decided F**K it changed to 4-2-3 two cm's this time they scored in the last min i felt although I waas umlucky :(

but basicly my tip is don't sit back and let them wipe the floor of you push forward.