Help and views on my new game ??

You should buy someone to play in that amlc role in your first formation if you have any money. It's hardly bridge's ideal position. Other than that the team looks good.

how much money u got left u could do with making ur squad a bit bigger for the season. Just fort id tell u that cuz i always get 2 janaury with no money left and injuries left right and centre.

haha i forgot to sub bridge mate haha
do you want the details of the tatics mate

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

i havnt used the editor once mate but i have like 60 mil left

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

people please look at my goals and stats of pre season
http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af322/ando2009/goalsandstatsofpreseason.jpg
jermain beckford first start he bangs in 4
what do use think let me know

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

also if you look i have just realise u might of all fort buying joey barton was abit conterversial but 3 games 3 assists
let me know what use think peopleeee

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Any amc suggestions ??

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Leon osman any good ??
hes 27 and english
soo ??

Cant really say iv ever signed m8 so i wudnt know. But his stats look good so worth a try.

does anyone want to know my fixtures for august ?

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Just bought osman people 14 mil

You should give us updates at the end of each month, saves u keep uploading screenshots every match. But up 2 u aint it

yeah your right mate ill add them every month stick to me plans ahah
first game soon everton away
wish the boys luck

Good luck iv started my west brom 1 similar 2 this il let uno how it goes if u want m8y

yeh yeh just slam it on here if you want mine and ur thread now

Sound m8 keep u informed with the signings. my age limit is 30 and all must be english! jus wondering how do u put up screen shots ?

Good luck against everton. Looks like your tactics are working well and so has the team.

Solid start 2 the season mate keep it up. I couldnt be botherd with that west brom save noticed that most of the players had only just signed n therefore wudnt leave and couldnt make money 4 transfers so was gutted 2bh. Just have 2 keep goin with my notts county save atm then. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Much appreciated mate ! :D
i struggled really like against stoke alot of dominance was to the other team
because i have been praising players there morale is getting better dean ashton and darren bent are doing really well i just dont think the fans like joey barton hes been a rock but they say they dont like him
soo cheers mate keep u posted

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

I loved the fact i beat norwich wolves and stoke in me first couple of games

haha fair does but weirdly as a arsenal fan i actually like joey barton he just gives passion into the game haha

r u sellin all ur foreign players??? if so, how are you going to manage to sell robinho??

most players ive got rid of but the others in the reserves haha in january they will sell easy if you get me mate ?

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

so what does everyone think except from me main man josh haha ?

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Alright lee whelan
what do you think mate