I would adjust your tactic, maybe try using a 4-2-3-1 tactic? (with AML/AMC/AMR)

what are your expectations set at?

from personal experience, I have always found Sanogo to work best when having an AM/Treq playing just behind him, seems to be able to get the ball to him in useful places more often.

Cant see much wrong with your squad, looks like it should be performing a lot better than it is, so maybe just swapping round the tactic a bit may help you

What is with all those strikers for one position? Your team is good though.

What season you in? 1st? If so I think you have made to many signings.

no never used it!! erm 2nd season finished 9th last season i started okay few wins and draws then owen and crouch was out for 6month so i brought in few youths i loaned like sanogo and babcahar out for season but no1 was sawing so got them back i did use 4 2 3 1 but still doing *** all ha

you need to play a 442 with Stoke!

the midfield roles make the centre very unbalanced as well!

if using one striker, inside forwards are a must!

stopper/cover will not work with the defenders you have, they are not good enough! Shawcross is good but not a ball player....
play defend-defend! both on centreback duty

drop Sanogo, his form is ****!

I would play an Anchor man (Jali) and have Adam as DLP (direct/long passing) with a b2b next to him!

just for future, different things/roles work for certain teams and certain formations :)