fss205

Reaction score
i just resigned from united and i'm playing with vasco(mid-table team from brazil). the thing is, there is an 18years old guy in my team that is a hot prospect (as in best in the world, soon to be better than messi prospect). i know i won't keep him forever but i'd like to hang on to him for at least 2 more years( like santos did/is doing with neymar ). he is in my main team and is my top goalscorer. BUT i received three offers of 1m (he's easily worth 30m) and i can't reject any of the offers, any idea why?. I'ts inter(playable) shaktar and PSG(non-playables). PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! [this guy is more than wonderkid]

thanks guys.

The board are probably accepting the transfer for you.
but it isn't accepted yet. and why would the board accept such low money for the best player on the squad and, more importantly, the next messi (or better)? are they mentally retarded?

thk for helping.

Offer him a new contract as if he accepts you then it will auto-cancel the bids. It's either the board accepting the offer or it meets a min release clause in his contract...

under 18

players cannot leave brasil until they have reached 18, therefore all bids ar put on hold until then

solved, as he accepted my new contract i was able to reject the offers.
anyways THANKS for the help guys, this is a very good forum.

p.s: now there is a 70m release clause in his contract :p

solved, as he accepted my new contract i was able to reject the offers.
anyways THANKS for the help guys, this is a very good forum.

p.s: now there is a 70m release clause in his contract :p

wicked there is no need to ever lose him now...hope he brings you success

And raise his asking price to something ridiculous and you wont get any more offers