Sumner_05

Reaction score
I have just started a game with Chelsea, thinking of implementing a system where i sell players once they reach 30 (this policy will begin at the start of next season), so will be working hard to reduce the average age.

so far... i've been working hard to sell off the deadwood in the squad, whilst signing 3 youth prospects

OUT:
Malouda 15.5 Juventus (cracking deal)
Anelka 7.5m AC Milan
Kalou 8.5m Napoli
Alex 10m Napoli
Hilario released
then load of youngsters e.g. McEachran and Bertrand gone out on loan to Wolves and Leeds respectively.
Total:41.5M

IN:
Adam Liajic 12.5M Fiorentina
Grant Hanley 2.8M Blackburn
Junior Hoilett 13.5M Blackburn
Total:28.8M

Profit off:12.7M

would appreciate any suggestions for January??

or any wonderkids who i should snap up 1st

cheers in advance

Last edited:
You should get a good experienced stopper who can also play on the left side of the defence like Salvatore Bocchetti (Rubin 20-25M) or Chiellini (Juve 25-30M) and a qualilty right winger like Hulk (Porto 20-25M).Also you must sign Sime Vrsaljko from Dinamo.He is 19 yo and has the potential to be world class right back.He reaches Ivanovic and Bosinwa ability in the first 3 months and he is very cheap, 2,5-3,5M!

You should get a good experienced stopper who can also play on the left side of the defence like Salvatore Bocchetti (Rubin 20-25M) or Chiellini (Juve 25-30M) and a qualilty right winger like Hulk (Porto 20-25M).Also you must sign Sime Vrsaljko from Dinamo.He is 19 yo and has the potential to be world class right back.He reaches Ivanovic and Bosinwa ability in the first 3 months and he is very cheap, 2,5-3,5M!

who would u go for Bocchetti or Chiellini??? playin 4-3-3 so Sturridge kinda plays on the right side. definitely will give Vrsaljiko a go, sounds like he will be a superstar and should easily make profit on him once he reaches his peak (27-30)

All I'm saying is that you will definitely need a quality backup for Cole...I didn't get one and I regret it now...Also Ivanovic is not that great if you want to rest Terry or Luiz.
So,try to build a strong defence if you wanna hit the tittle in the first season!

p.s. I insist on Vrsaljko,he is quality!

How about Aogo from Hamburg to sort out LB? Also Alba from Valenica is worth a shout.

All I'm saying is that you will definitely need a quality backup for Cole...I didn't get one and I regret it now...Also Ivanovic is not that great if you want to rest Terry or Luiz.
So,try to build a strong defence if you wanna hit the tittle in the first season!

p.s. I insist on Vrsaljko,he is quality!

ok mate, will sign a back-up lb e.g. Alba, someone who will be a long-term replacement and could easily rotate with him. Might look to sell ivanoic in january and buy a quality experienced defender e.g.chilleni

thanks for the tips just put a £1.4million bid for Vrsaljko

Last edited:
How about Aogo from Hamburg to sort out LB? Also Alba from Valenica is worth a shout.

nice one mate, will most likely go for alba as a long term replacement for Cole as well as rotating them as Cole gets sold at the end of the season when my selling everyone over 30 philosophy kicks in

Last edited: