TZER

Reaction score
Howdy guys,

need some assistance with a stat-drop problem I'm having. Some of my players have serious deterioration in stats across the board. This even though I play them almost every match and use a medium training schedule (Dunc's), along with some of the best trainers in the world. I've tried to put them off a few games, that didn't do anything. Same with playing them every single game. I have no idea how to stop this, it feels like I've tried everything.

As far as I know they haven't been injured or anything prior to this deterioration and most of them are in the ages between 21-25. Have a secondary goalkeeper who's 35 as well, but yeah I think it's his age that makes his stat drop like a stone.

Any suggestions as to what I could do/try to get this right? :/

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Am I the only one who's experienced this?

Thanks Raikan, much appreciated! :) Unfortunately I've followed those advises for a while now, yet the stats drop regardless. Is there a possibility that fielding a player too often will cause stats to drop?

Last edited:
yes, if he becomes tired/jaded and in need of a rest...

Well i usually make sure they at least have "Match fit" status before i field them. But they've had that status for at least 5-6 games in a row now.

---------- Post added 06/09/2011 at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was 05/09/2011 at 06:07 PM ----------

Yeah it just continues to happen, even though it's players I field pretty much every match. I don't know how to stop the stats from sinking like this :/