skybluekid

Reaction score
Can't get any decent players and have drawn 11 out of 17 games & now on losing run that I can't stop.......any ideas ?

Losing patience....and all these tactics that guarantee goals don't help when you don't have, or can't get, the players needed to comply with the tactics.

.....just like the real Cov City......lol......(H)

i have one that appears to be working well with leicester and blackburn, but i dont know how to upload a tactic

Hey man I'll soon make a Coventry guide I hope you'll be following,I'm currently fifth

Give the tactics five games, then go from there...

I don't think enough people would use it...

yeah most people manage in the prem, though it does bug me that everyone picks the big four, does not make you good at the game, also newcastle are easy along with notts county and leeds who people always go for, i have alot of respect for these guys

I'll certainly give the Cov guide a go............coz no matter what I try at the minute I can't win....just manage a draw or two.....

I'll certainly give the Cov guide a go............coz no matter what I try at the minute I can't win....just manage a draw or two.....
in a friendly i beated GH Academy 8-0,but in another I lost to Rhyl 1-0:(:mad:

I don't think enough people would use it...

Maybe not....but at least it's there for all the players who choose to pick a team from the lower leagues....and not the Prem...or top teams with finances and players of quality already there....and the reputation to attract players......

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

You could try my tactic, not sure if it would work but you could give it ago :) good luck !

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/my-asymmetricness-t23700.html

Cheers I'll certainly give this one a go.....appreciate it..........:)

Hey man I'll soon make a Coventry guide I hope you'll be following,I'm currently fifth

I'm a Cov fan through and through, and i'm currently top of the league after 14 games, and just beat leicester 5-1. I'm out of the league cup to Swansea and the UK & I cup to Cardiff though. A few players i've signed are Henri Camara, Rudi Skacel, Nacer Baritze on loan, Phillip Evans, Christian Vieri and i've let Jack Cork go back to Chelsea due to the £8k wages he was on. I'm using JP Woodys Guardiolas tactic and it's working wonders. If you need any help with the Cov guide then PM me as I know more about Cov than most people

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 PM ----------

Oh got Jordan Henderson back on loan to us aswell!