for a club mate

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

can u do that for me plz?

Can you give a few more details. Club name if you want it added etc.

I will see what I can do for you.

that looks AWESOME thank you! :) u know how download from this page and instal?

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

and will it have the white square around the outside of the logo?

To use it in the game I will have to have the teams unique id number to make a config file. To get this you need to start your game go into preferences/display and sound/ click show unique id. then click confirm.

I will then make the three sizes for you with the image I made that will show up in the game.

Copy the images and place in a folder and name it graphics. place this folder into My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010

ok thank you!

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

the id is (ID:2062019809)
but my unique id on the editor is

which one i/u need?

Last edited:
Here you go mate. just copy and paste these files into a folder called metal mulisha. and put into your graphics file that I told you to make earlier.

I used the id number 2062019809

If this does not work right click on the config file and choose edit then replace the number with the other id number then save.

start game and again go into preferences/display sound/always reload skin cache/ click confirm

Hope it helps you out.

Try what I said with the other id number.

Unusual it normally works. Let me have a think and I will get back to you about it.

ok thank you :)

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:33 PM ----------

iv tried them both again and they dont work with any variation of the ID's i cant understand why! thank your for trying tho :) much appretiated :)

Same prob

I'm getting the same problem with a custom team i created. My team numb in the editor is the same 9006025. I got my custom kits to work using the id number i got off of fmrte editor 2062002128. No idea what 9006025 is though.. or what it refers to. I use graphics guru for my custom jersey kits and it works. nojoy doing the same for logos... Any Ideas? Anyone know what 9006025 id numb is for? Is there a second id numb for the Logos? Anyway my file structure is correct i've checked and have multiple other graphic, logo, face packs, etc. working fine. If I have a logo pack already installed should I add it to an already existing .xml? Should I pull my hair out and cry? lol If my litany of questions is too much does anyone know where a friggin helpfull editor guide is? lol cheers!