Help Creating a Created team badge

adamrivett

Reaction score
I have created my local team Pyrford Rangers, but have no badge and was wondering if someone could make me one that i can use?

Thanks

Adam

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:07 PM ----------

if it helps to anyone that may want to do this for me, pyrford don't actually have a badge so one would need to be made up from scratch! You can google pyrford and it comes up with a history of the place so don't know if that would help!

Thanks

Adam

Ok, the main colours are green and white. It doesn't matter what it looks like as long as it is half decent.

Thanks

they're brilliant thanks, but sounds stupid how do i put them into the game?

Cheers for making them sean

If you tell me the ID number for the team I will create the config file for them.

Sean, don't worry it's all done thanks. They are brilliant and look great in the game. Thanks once again

Cheers

Hi Sean, Site is wiked, loving it,

Any chance of you doing a similar thing for me,
my created club is Seaton Sluice
Colours are Red and White, (mainly red)

Also, could you do the config, so im able to put it on my database
the i.d no. is 1394631303

cheers again mate !!

Last edited:
WOW, LOL, Sean is maker of badges...LOL...I like this, on other forums there ain't so good guys like there.

Hi Sean, Site is wiked, loving it,

Any chance of you doing a similar thing for me,
my created club is Seaton Sluice
Colours are Red and White, (mainly red)

Also, could you do the config, so im able to put it on my database
the i.d no. is 1394631303

cheers again mate !!

Anything in particular you would like on the badge? Some sort of image? Are there any colours apart from Red & White as it's easier with 3.

Yeah, black would go as there is a black trim on the kit,
Ermm, theres a lighthouse in Sluice, soo if you could incorporate that then that would be cool.

thanks again :D

hi could some1 make some logos 4 my team purley panthers its red blue and a dark purple outline and a football in the middle thanks

Badge

Hey guys, I have created a new team called Belfast United, and need a badge creating if anyone can:

The badge needs to be circular in shape.

Red/blue/white are colours to play with.

I want it to have Belfast United F.C somewhere on it

and finally, i would like it to contain this picture:

http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn...tic.flickr.com/3154/3101419366_809b81137b.jpg

The thumbnail. If anyone can make the picture black and white that would be awesome! :p

If i get the ID could someone also make a config? Thanks (ID - 1394631321)

Last edited:
Hi.

Could someone tell me how i can get the scottish first league logos on to the game because i want to manage livingston, lol. But i think it looks more professional with the logos of the teams,

So if anyone could help that would be great , thankyou

please make me a badge to

London Athletic

looking to have london bridge as a picture

blue and white color thanks

and how do you install it