Help Creating a Created team badge

Hi.

Could someone tell me how i can get the scottish first league logos on to the game because i want to manage livingston, lol. But i think it looks more professional with the logos of the teams,

So if anyone could help that would be great , thankyou

kind of logos you looking for ?

Can somebody make me one please,

Dudley Town Football Club
Red,Black,Yellow
Castle on logo if possible

Thanks if possible!!

Hi, could someone please make a logo for me .. the teams name is Reading Rovers .. and the colours are Blue, White and Black and even a tiny bit of Gold if possible? Preferably have a flower like the one in Blackburns badge. This would be greatly appreciated thankyouu :D

And how do i put it into my game once done?
And what is this ID thing?

Reading rovers could do better with more time

heres another one i just made gives u a choice

Last edited:
thanks have u put the badge in my game yet becus i've been on there but it doesnt look like it ..

the ID is .. 2062002133

thanks

Last edited:
Here u go

To put it in game follow these SIMPLE instructions
double click my computer go to your documents then sports interactive folder then fm2010 folder then graphics then logos once inside the logos folder just drag the reading rovers folder into it and it will work Or drag it into England folder if you have one

Last edited:
i dont have a graphics folder inside my football manager 2010 folder .. i've only got

db
games
schedules
sounds
editor data
matches
skins
tactics ..

do i have to make a new folder or what? :S

i dont have a graphics folder inside my football manager 2010 folder .. i've only got

db
games
schedules
sounds
editor data
matches
skins
tactics ..

do i have to make a new folder or what? :S

yes u make a graphics folder than inside of that make a logos folder

Last edited:
i made the graphics folder then inside of that i made a logos folder and then in that i dragged the folder for my teams badges .. i then started a new game and the badges arent there .. anything i should do?

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

i have also gone onto preferences and ticked the box where it says Use 'user data' folder for temporary files .. but still it is the old green and black badge that comes up ..

help please?

i made the graphics folder then inside of that i made a logos folder and then in that i dragged the folder for my teams badges .. i then started a new game and the badges arent there .. anything i should do?

i have also gone onto preferences and ticked the box where it says Use 'user data' folder for temporary files .. but still it is the old green and black badge that comes up ..

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO? :D

would be gratefully appreciated

hi can anyone help me, witha badge for my custome team? unique id is 573...

Three Lions and i'd like some normal england badge style... many thanks!

Reading Rovers Badge

Could someone make me a reading rovers one based on the arsenal badge shape? the colours are Blue & White. I like the RRFC one on here but i'd rather have Reading Rovers on my badge. Also could i have the backgrounds like the first logo on this thread.

My team id is:2062002128

Thanks in advanced.

P.S my kit is the blue & white like blackburn half & half

Last edited:
hey lads just saw the lgos savage, anyone want to make one for me, dysart fc red and black with a tree and football, or whatevers handy

I have created a logo just need to get it in the game any ideas?