Help Creating a New North American Football World

Reaction score
I want to make the concacaf area strong and be able to compete with the countries of the world. So maybe I can or cant make this possible? My goal is to create a new North American Football universe. I want to make a Canadian Football League, United States Football league, Might leave Mexico alone since they have a good system. I also want to make a Central American league with clubs from Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama. Possibly give each country 8 clubs and have 2 or 3 divisons with regulation and promotion.. Also a Caribbean club league with a bunch of the smaller and larger Island countries. Depending on the size give the Caribbean clubs 8 teams or 4 or maybe even 2 just so they can have an FA Cup. I am not sure if I can make those international leagues or not and still have a Cup tournament for each Individual country? For Example have a Cuban club team play in the international league and then have a cup for only Cuban clubs? Like an FA Cup? MY other goal would be to create an entire new champions league for North America. Have the top clubs and FA winners from USA, Canada, Mexico, Central America League, and Caribbean league play in a champions league format. Have it a 64 club tournament First two rounds being group and the go to a playoff system. If anyone can help me find some links on how to create something like this. Anything would help! Or if someone is bored and wants to create it for me haha! (wishful thinking) But YouTube videos other links to sections in the forum. I am very new to the editor for football manager but am willing to learn and do the work. Just feel like everything I have searched for comes up short or is not descriptive enough. Also I am using a MAC if that matters at all

What kind of help do you need
Add me to steam
Charltonathleticforeva
If I can be of help
I will help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk