Help Creating A Prussia Database. Helpers Required

WelshCrusader

Reaction score
Hi. I made a database replacing Liechtenstein's national team and also added a league and swicthed some cities etc around and created THE PRUSSIAN ROYAL LEAGUE but then someone told me the Liechtenstein teams are hardcoded into them game and will favour swiss and wont be able to reach champions league stages at all.

So I was wondering if anyone out there is willing to help me create a league from scratch, logos, teams , kist. THE WHOLE SHABANG.

I have already made a ntional team logo and kit so that part is sorted, just need to fix the flag and background images for the title bar.

But my aim is to create either four tiers of 16 teams each or three tiers of 20 teams.
Two Cups.
One year residency also to quicken the squad up to my standards.

As I said I have created a database but also 'borrowed' teams from other nations to create the squad and tbh would rather use original teams.

My plan is to create national teams and leagues for Catalonia/Brittany/Basque also.

So if anyone wants a challenge then I ask of you to assist me.

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Anyone up for this?

i'll help you do this, but it is a vast project

ok, im re attempting this and then redoing my prussian eagle storyline

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Is anyone able to help me create teams? Logos etc

Its really a huge project and lots of time will be required,I would have helped you had there not been School

Its really a huge project and lots of time will be required,I would have helped you had there not been School

I keep messing the database up. everytime i change a nation and change the nations colour kist etc, the ingame jerseys wont show up, regardless of changing the config

lol i was like you,dont worry you will eventually get the hang of it

Back