Help creating a tactic to upload, Please!!

SilentJay

Reaction score
Folks,

I've had the pleasure of testing and compare many tactics by some great minds here (JJ86, Raikan, among others). Every tactic uploaded have designs that can't be recreated with the tactic creator (for example, the use of arrows representing player movements) and the team and player instructions present limitations as well.

My question is, how are these designs made?
How can I take one of my own formations, make the tweaking designs as seen in Raikan or JJ86's formations, to later upload it?

Te explain better

Example 1:
View attachment 243992

As you can see, these arrows aren't standard when creating a tactic. How is this done?

Example 2:
View attachment 243993

In the player instructions, we see that its structure isn't the same as the standad player instructions? How can this be done?

Example 3:
View attachment 243994
Just like in the image above, we see how the team instruction panel is different than the standar.

I very much want to share my tactics and receive your input, but I really want to present it the best way possible.
If anyone can help me design tactics as presented above, I'd ve very grateful.

Cheers

These tactics are made in ( or converted to) classic mode. The settings are the same, its just the layout that is different. The only difference is that once you have converted a tactic to clsssic mode, it can not be converted back to the TC-mode. Naturally, shouts cant beused in classic mode ieither ( just like ther useless in TC-mode when having tweaked various sliders etc)

How can you convert them to classic mode?

You gotta pardon my ignorance, I've always dedicated to my own tactics, just now I've understood the power of shared knowledge.

I wanna be able to do them both the standar, and in classic mode, but I've got no clue as to how to do them un classic mode.
If you can give me pointers, I'd appreciate it.

And, once it's done, how can I upload it to share?

Never mid (goofy laugh), it was right there "convert to classic"

Smh