harty10

Reaction score
ive choosing cardiff as my team and they got a poor budget because of the debt, is there an option to pay it off at once or so much a month, cant seem to get anywhere!?XD:mad:

I'm afraid there isn't, your chairman deals with all that, only thing you can hope for is to finish as high up the table as possible and do well in the cups to get some prize money and then hope you get taken over by a tycoon of some sort after a few seasons xD

Your debts will be paid off depending on your Transfer budget and Balance? I think the more you allocate towards your transfer budget the more debts get paid off every month, but it affects your balance directly.

Your debts will be paid off depending on your Transfer budget and Balance? I think the more you allocate towards your transfer budget the more debts get paid off every month, but it affects your balance directly.

The transfer budget isn't used to pay off debts.

You can check under finances how much of each loan is paid off monthly. And to the main thing to do is trying to avoid the need to take out another loan. Trim your squad, limit your signings only to players you really need, consider getting rid of a few high earners.