Shadow442

Reaction score
I'm currently Grimsby on my unemployed to legend save and every cross the opposition have is scored. I've been Newcastle and the same happened, I'm playing 4-1-2-2-1 with normal back 4, DM, 2 CM an AML / AMR & ST.
Please help with trying to stop goals from crosses :eek:

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

shadow its one of the most annoying things, try a deeper back line and tighter marking but you need two good CB's its still annoying though as every cross looks like a goal.

What is a normal back 4? What settings?

Most conceded for me are through balls

What is a normal back 4? What settings?

Most conceded for me are through balls
Again you need to drop deeper and then stick someone in the hole before them to close down this will enable them to try less through balls, you may want to look at the anticipation levels and pace and acceleration levels of your defenders.

Again you need to drop deeper and then stick someone in the hole before them to close down this will enable them to try less through balls, you may want to look at the anticipation levels and pace and acceleration levels of your defenders.

Lol what?

I don't have a problem with it at all. It's just a stat. I've conceded a total of 12 goals in the league 30 games in, its just that most come by through balls by a tiny margin. Nothing major, was just saying crosses are not any more likely to cause a goal than some other ways.

Depends how you're set up which is why I asked about how the back 4 are set up

I resolved this problem whit Half Back , but u need Central Defender whit high stamina/Acceleration