Help DESPERATLEY needed!!!

Reaction score
I am currently at my wits end with football manager 2010. My computer basically go to full off downloads, completely crashed and has restarted everything. Many things don't work, including FM10. I have downloaded the 9000 logo/competition pack and the 55000 player faces one. There may be an error with them but this is what happens when I try to start a new game.

I start a game with the 3.0 patch and supposedly including the mega face and 9000 competition logo dowload.

It starts loading then says,
WARNING
array access out of bounds,
It then say's,
A serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in: (my documents, sports interactive... ETC)

I am using the latest updated patch, the mega pack and logo one. When the computer crashed the downloads were working yet got deleted so I have downloaded them again. could they be the problem? Also the disk space is extremely limited still so could that be a problem?

Comments would be unimaginably appreciated, kind regards, chris.

It could be the lack of disk space. I would try running the game without the facepacks and logos and see if it works

I would only get graphics for the teams/players/competitions that you really need. there is no point downloading the player faces of those that you will never encounter. I made that mistake and i have a good laptop with a 500GB hard drive

Or Your Computer is ****** lol
OT: yeah i would say that you have insuffient Disk space i would only suggest what Eric Sugested

I ticked skin cache, assuming that disables all downloads? and it still didn't work. I think I should try deleting other things on the computer and if that fails do you reckon uninstalling then re-installing the game completely would work?

I get the "array access out of bounds" error message and i'm sure its to do with not having enough memory on the PC. Im thinking of installing some new RAM to sort out this problem.

once the graphics have been added to the game your only option is to delete those graphic and reload the skin, its your only option if you want to play the game. also download a program called game booster. it closes background programs so the game can run better