Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBayern25

Reaction score
Hello
Me and my mates are trying to set a game up where we want to completely erase all players off 3 teams in the premire league... say Portsmouth, Hull, and Wolves and give each team a transfer budget of $120,000,000 and a popularity rating to 7500. I tried to do this myself on the editor but every time that i erased all the players off the team and fixed the budgets and rating but when i loaded it up in a game all the players were still there and the finances werent right. If some one could help me out with this problem or if they have the time actually set up the database for me, that would be amazing.
Thanks

after you load the database, when you get to the screen where you pick the different countries available and what not, you have to click on "load editor data" and then check the file where you saved your changes to.

i loaded my edits into the database but still all the players are still there.

no idea then...everything should be working..dunno what to tell you

if any one can try and make this for me i would greatly appreciate it. it doesnt take to long from what i can tell i just cant get it to work correctly.
Thanks

Hello
Me and my mates are trying to set a game up where we want to completely erase all players off 3 teams in the premire league... say Portsmouth, Hull, and Wolves and give each team a transfer budget of $120,000,000 and a popularity rating to 7500. I tried to do this myself on the editor but every time that i erased all the players off the team and fixed the budgets and rating but when i loaded it up in a game all the players were still there and the finances werent right. If some one could help me out with this problem or if they have the time actually set up the database for me, that would be amazing.
Thanks

When you choose start new game, go to tree, for instance, if you have the latest patch , it appears 10.3(something like that), it should be the title on how you saved your database changes mate ..

Status
Not open for further replies.