Help Editor displaying a green background only!!!

dean72006

Reaction score
Up until a few days ago the editor was fine, had some kind of update through steam and now when i open the editor all i get is the fm12 image but in green, you can see the options which have moved into the middle left hand side of the screen but do nothing when clicked on.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the editor, and also validated all files through steam properties.

Just to let you know my copy is genuine.

i have the same problem! no idea how to solve it though.

same problem. im not finding a solution on the SI forum either. sad.

i have the same problem ive tried everything to get it back to normal its really annoying i blame steam i wish you could install fm12 without steam

I have the same problem i load up the editor and there's just a green screen with the guy from the front cover on there :( i have no idea how to fix this someone please help I've tried everything, deleting caches, reinstalling the game and editor. Nothing works !!!!!

I have the same problem i load up the editor and there's just a green screen with the guy from the front cover on there :( i have no idea how to fix this someone please help I've tried everything, deleting caches, reinstalling the game and editor. Nothing works !!!!!
updated drivers?

I'm on mac os x lion and everything's up to date :/ it used to work fine.

Hi,

I have the same problem, but are playing on a MAC and not PC.
Does anyone have a solution to the problem on MAC?

Hi, I have sent a email directly to Sega regarding this and they have asked if there is other users affected? if it would help, do you want me to copy my emai on here for you all to copy ( upto you all??) and you can email them direct?

I tried switching language to norwegian and then back to english (us) and it worked!! Maybe a freak accident but try it out!

Hi, I have sent a email directly to Sega regarding this and they have asked if there is other users affected? if it would help, do you want me to copy my emai on here for you all to copy ( upto you all??) and you can email them direct?
this is the same for me too but on PC

hey i had the same problem on mac. then i switched to the windowed mode and changed the language to norwegian and then switched back to english. now it works fine! try it out!