Help! English teams do not participate in europe.

colchoneros9

Reaction score
Hi. How I can do to make the English teams do not qualify for the Champions League and UEFA? I want to put that English clubs never to participate in European competitions. For example, instead of the English teams are classified Andorra or San Marino.

Sorry my english, I spanish.

You cannot just remove their Champions League and UEFA without using an editor. Its possible to do that though complicated & may make your saved game unstable in future

Yeah, I meant using the editor. I have been told to do without causing crashdump.

You cannot just remove their Champions League and UEFA without using an editor. Its possible to do that though complicated & may make your saved game unstable in future

Can you tell me how to do?

Can you tell me how to do?

Use the editor to reduce The UEFA national team coefficient for England, as a result they will loose their spots for European competitions. Remember that these English teams are powerful & strong, have good players & money, so in the long term do not be surprised if they gain their spots back after a while. That is just how its is. Its the nature of the game

Thanks, had thought of that option. I'm just making a World League in place of the Premier and I do not want to play European competitions.

I tried putting the Champions League and UEFA inactive and was told that could cause crashdump, but I tried a game until 2018 and works well.

Thank you very much.