Kerguelen

Reaction score
I'm managing KR in Iceland and things have been fairly well until now.

Everyone's morale was either very good or good, then the next day everyone's morale became abysmal. All my players suddenly seem to have issues with the standard of the fitness training, but as i'm a semi-professional club I can't bring in a fitness coach to help out.
I've been battered in 3 of my last 4 games now, against teams I usually do OK against. The morale hasn't improved at all and I'm I have no idea how to improve it :'(.

Any help/ advice would be greatly appreciated.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

How can I improve the morale? The morale suddenly went bad before I started losing. Since the morale suddenly went bad, I have been battered in 3 of my last 4 games. I had never been battered in any of my fixtures for the past 2 seasons. That's why i'm now very concerned.

How can I improve the morale? The morale suddenly went bad before I started losing. Since the morale suddenly went bad, I have been battered in 3 of my last 4 games. I had never been battered in any of my fixtures for the past 2 seasons. That's why i'm now very concerned.
Can you remember what happened before the team morale went down?

Can you remember what happened before the team morale went down?
Probably he signed a new player and everyone gone panicked...Or put someone on the transfer list..They always do that with my save...abysmal

most of them...I'm on the pre-season preperation and they are worried for their future..Fair enough...I know that since those that I sign are smiling and in a good moral...So I go and talk with EACH one of them raising their moral only to find out the next day they have returned to their usual scared self...Wouldn't that be wonderful if we had different pictures for each mood?

Last edited:
Thank's for your advice guys. The problem seemed to just sort itself out and most players morale suddenly wen't back up to good / very good.
It could have been what 'Ursulla' was saying about new signings, as I did bring in a new midfielder just before the morale went down. (Usually I don't have issues with morale when I make new signings)
Anyway i'm glad this looks to be resolved now.

Thank's for your advice guys. The problem seemed to just sort itself out and most players morale suddenly wen't back up to good / very good.
It could have been what 'Ursulla' was saying about new signings, as I did bring in a new midfielder just before the morale went down. (Usually I don't have issues with morale when I make new signings)
Anyway i'm glad this looks to be resolved now.
I came to my captain and asked his advice how to raise their moral...He looked at me through his picture and had only one word to say.....................WIN!