tkdvenezuela

Reaction score
Sorry for my terrible english, I use google traductor, I speak spanish

how to do to exploit my bands?

FB

That are important in attack, but without neglecting the defense?
Atributes and Instructions?

For example:
I'm heading to Colombia and my fullback (FB) are:

Armero and Zuniga

As I do, that transition attack-defense

If you do not understand, notify

Pace, ability, acceleration, marking, tackling, positioning, concentration, anticipation | dribbling, composure, decisions, strenght and crossing of course are big+ i think.

Pace, ability, acceleration, marking, tackling, positioning, concentration, anticipation | dribbling, composure, decisions, strenght and crossing of course are big+ i think.

thanks for the attributes, but need instructions?

It depends on if you use counter attack. If you play on the break ( counter, defensive strategy or with the box ticked), they Will get forward all the time. Here you Will easily get exposed if you loose the ball in midfield and the fullbacks are already ahead Of the ball. Then its important that they have à low mentality( less risk and more likely to track back.)

If you dont play with counter, I would set them as either Wingbacks or fullbacks on support and let them huge the touchline( wide play instructions. If you want your wingers and central mids to Waits for the fullbacks to join the attacks, then use the shouts " exploit flank " and " try overlap"

Last edited:
It depends on if you use counter attack. If you play on the break ( counter, defensive strategy or with the box ticked), they Will get forward all the time. Here you Will easily get exposed if you loose the ball in midfield and the fullbacks are already ahead Of the ball. Then its important that they have à low mentality( less risk and more likely to track back.)

If you dont play with counter, I would set them as either Wingbacks or fullbacks on support and let them huge the touchline( wide play instructions. If you want your wingers and central mids to Waits for the fullbacks to join the attacks, then use the shouts " exploit flank " and " try overlap"

Do not quite understand what I mean, to explain better, I'm playing a 4-5-1 with Colombia, and my mentality is rigid-counter, what I want is that by attacking my FB quickly join the attack, to give more options the attack

And That is what i have given details to both here and in previous post. Just remember that they CANT get into an attacking position in time unless some Of your players holds up the attack until they get there

If playing down the flanks , use exploit flanks and overlaps
If playing through the middle,use one holding midfielder and dont play too direct with too many t-balls

thanks for the suggestion, but I want to ask a question?, It has nothing to do with the width of the field, I know the main differences between the narrow and wide

My best suggestion would be to use the settings Of the TC. If you play shorter, then you Will play more Narrow AMS slower by default. If wanting to play more direct and pass the ball into space, the settings WILL make you play quicker and with more width.

The pitch size should be one that suits your team. If you push up and have slow defenders, the use à short pitch. If you want to play through the middle and sit slightly deeper with your d-line( perhaps using à DMC) then use à Narrow but long pitch. If using the flanks, then use à wide pitch

Thanks men, I understand very well, but as I do with classic tactics, shouts, not work, then I do?

Thanks men, I understand very well, but as I do with classic tactics, shouts, not work, then I do?

Then just replicate what the shouts do ( use the TC, ,look at the tactic, use the shouts and see what they do)