Help finding Empoli FC playing formation

Brunzig

Reaction score
Hey fellas, i am wanting to start a save with Empoli FC and build a team with youth. I am wondering if any of you know what formation Empoli actually play?

I have tried looking on Google but I cant find any info at all.

Start a game. Go to tactics screen. There's your formation. But dont use that. Look at the various helpful threads on the forum. Make a formation yourself. Use somebody elses. Take somebody elses and tweak it....

Right I have made a tactic using 4-3-1-2 formation Positions are;

SK - Defend - Alberto Pelagotti

WB - Support - Vincent Laurini

WB - Support - Vasco Regini

CB - Limited - Defend - Vasco Regini

CB - Defend - Vasco Regini

BWM - Support - Vasco Regini

DLP - Defend - Vasco Regini

B2B - Support - Vasco Regini

Trequartista - Attack - Riccardo Saponara

DLF - Support - Francesco Tavano

AF - Attack - Levan Mchedlidze

I play Balanced/Standard with Direct passing, pressing more, zonal marking and float crosses.

What I want to know is, how can I get my trequartista more involved in the game? He is supposed to be my main link up man but he isn't doing much averaging 6.45.

why is Vasco Regini occupying like 4 positions lol

I have no clue how they play in real life to be honest

but to get the treq more involved I suggest making him the playmaker and TM - ball to feet with both mids passing set to short so they will look to find him more regularly than playing the ball outwide or further up the field bypassing Saponara

why is Vasco Regini occupying like 4 positions lol

I have no clue how they play in real life to be honest

but to get the treq more involved I suggest making him the playmaker and TM - ball to feet with both mids passing set to short so they will look to find him more regularly than playing the ball outwide or further up the field bypassing Saponara

Thats my poor copy and paste skills haha, this is the formation I play
A325DB82A7A3D23423515FFF37DA214D99323557

BWM - Support - Davide Moro

DLP - Defend - Mirko Valdifiori

B2B - Support - Cristiano Camillucci or Franco Signorelli

I have him set as playmaker, I will try the TM with ball to feet. Should I set passing to through the middle also?

Last edited:
Thats my poor copy and paste skills haha, this is the formation I play

BWM - Support - Davide Moro

DLP - Defend - Mirko Valdifiori

B2B - Support - Cristiano Camillucci or Franco Signorelli

I have him set as playmaker, I will try the TM with ball to feet. Should I set passing to through the middle also?

I would but i would change the system a little instead of a DLP-D Change him to a CM-D or a BWM-D and use 2 CM-s or 1 BBM and a AP-S to help the play revolve around him. Also set the 2 outer midfield player to move into the channels so they suppot him better

I would but i would change the system a little instead of a DLP-D Change him to a CM-D or a BWM-D and use 2 CM-s or 1 BBM and a AP-S to help the play revolve around him. Also set the 2 outer midfield player to move into the channels so they suppot him better

Ok I will give that ago. I am getting results on the pitch but I want my playmaker to be move involved in the play.

E7AC86304F13713899C7A64BB8D785697C6CE163