davo28

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am relatively new to the FM world. I used to play 2009 for a bit but never really had much time to get my teeth into it. With the cold weather now setting in though I have purchased 2011 and I am determined to make the most of the nights in!
What I am looking for are any hints and tips you may be able to offer in regards to training and tactics. I am a Sky Blue so will be starting with Coventry City.
on the 2009 game as far as training goes I used to do a pre season of mainly fitness work and then have a bog standard training regime concentrating on ball work for during the season. Should i regularly change my training regimes or would this kind of thing work?
can anyone recommend a good tactic to use at championship level? In the past Ive had a tactic for home games and another for away. Does this work? Ive read on other threads changing your tactics too often isnt beneficial.

As far as signings go I have read a few threads and have picked out a few names which pop up fairly regularly so may give them a go, although I am fairly happy with the squad I have at the moment.

I appreciate that this may seem a very basic request on a forum like this, but as I said, I am at a very basic level in terms of playing ability so I am after all the help I can get.
any advice would be very much appreciated

cheers guys!