fukarezg

Reaction score
okay, the situation is like this,

i am an addicter fm player since a lot of years, never i did not manage to resolve any problems i have got,

but on fm14, playing with bayern, starting as a sunday league professional, i cant stop becoming bayern made fun with, conceding tons of goals, missing too much, wtf is wrong? some suggestions how i should approach my team??

I think the main issue is that you are a Sunday league player, managing Bayern Munich. Just think in real life, if that actually happened? do you think the players would respect you as a manager?

Since your team probably doesn't respect you they will have issues getting motivated to play for you so that could be a problem.

Also everyone is having problems with missing a lot of chances it seems especially when they are playing possession football. Most of the time their players are just taking long shots. Play a high tempo game and try to be more direct with your passing, don't bother with the "Retain Possession" instruction.

And people are conceding a lot on the counter attack. Don't push up so high and make sure you have cover for your defence like a Defensive Midfielder.

thanks for your responses..

i change tactics all day long tryying to find the best way.. but they keep conceding too much.. i understand they dont respect me, but after 1/2 season i manage to win supercup and wrld club cup, ant they start to get motivated, but they keep conceding, even when im not pushing high, even when i drop deep, against big teams, small teams. on posession on direct play.. i play with 2cm, one dlp and one bwm.. and yeah, my fullbacks are on cwb-a, its annoying when i play home against hannover 4-4, i mean i score by far most in the league, but i concede also almost the most..

They keep on conceding because of your tactics. Whether they respect you or not, only affects the influence you have on them during team talks or private chats.

okay, the situation is like this,

i am an addicter fm player since a lot of years, never i did not manage to resolve any problems i have got,

but on fm14, playing with bayern, starting as a sunday league professional, i cant stop becoming bayern made fun with, conceding tons of goals, missing too much, wtf is wrong? some suggestions how i should approach my team??

its all bullshit....read this and MAKE SAME TRAINING !!!! maybe try that tactic...anyway after 2-3 month when you bring them a lot of wins they will respect you a lot

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-4-1-3-2-2cd-2fb-1dmc-1cm-2wing-wide-2st.html

I have had an amazing first season with Bayern using my own possession tactic.

it's a classic 4-2-3-1 - attacking and rigid. I didn't want my players roaming around like crazy but more using high pressure and a solid possession game to suffocate opponents. I use: retain possession, work b into b, play out of defense, stick to position, hassle opponents, be more disciplined, drop deeper and pass into space.

At first I agree there were issues with my defense conceding like crazy and there were some problems scoring, for some reason in the Bundesliga. In UCL action I managed a shocking 22 goals in 6 games (Steaua B, FCK, Atletico M.) but also conceded 10+.

Still I managed to win the league with ease once my team became fluent in all 3 trained tactics. (2 secondary tactics that I rarely use to be honest). I got bounced out of the DFB Pokal in the QFs on the road in Hoffenheim and lost the Super Pokal against BVB 2-0. I did win the UEFA SuperCup and the WCC though and now I am facing an UCL final against City.

This possession tactic had great results and so did my secondary counter attack tactic once my team became fluent in both as I said.

First and foremost try using work ball into box and set as player instructions shoot less often for your midfielders. I use Ribery and Robben as AML/AMR with the IF role as support players and have them shooting less and crossing more. Don't get me wrong they still score like crazy (1st season so far, 1 game left to go, Ribery 8 goals, Robben 16 goals) but they also contribute with 10+ assists per season, most of them for my Advanced Forward (R Lewandowski 23 goals) and for my AMC (Gotze or Muller)

Now here I had some issues. I used the Enganche role without much success and I also tried the attacking midfielder and SS but my best results have been with this position set for a Trequartista. - Gotze 9 goals (pretty tough season with multiple injuries) and Muller 15 goals.

The midfield consists of an advanced playmaker (Kroos) and either a BBM or a BWM. Here it depends on the game, as I use the BWM against stronger teams, such as Real Madrid on the road for example> I alternate between Martinez as the BWM and Schweini as the BBM. Thiago is a sub almost every game for Kroos and I intend to unload him for a hefty sum of money in the offseason.

Now in defense I use 2 full backs, not wing back but I have them set as support players and they usually overlap and help Ribery and Robben who cut inside and thus move the opposing full backs out of position. in the center of my defense you will find 2 CDs one set with a defend role (Badstuber or Boateng) and one set with a cover role. My defensive line at first was allowing many goals but once they I started to use the drop deeper and be more disciplined instructions and the cover role for Dante I actually managed an 11 game stretch without conceding.

I think it's just a matter of time until your team becomes fluent with your tactic and then results will start coming. GL to all

help

i really like your formation mate but could you post a picture of the team instructions please asap