RobTheBairn

Reaction score
Hi guys, first post here and I'm going to come across as an idiot but here it is. I'm managing my beloved Falkirk FC, who start life in FM12 as a Scottish First Division (second tier)team. I waltzed to promoton at the first time of asking and I'm now in the top flight league. Money is not an issue, I have a strong squad and mid-table expectations, but I can't seem to win at all in the top flight league. I've tried lots of different tactics, but I can't win!!!! At all, no matter what I try!!! Can anyone help?

There are many reasons that you may not be winning. You shouldn't chop and change so much with your tactics for a start. Chose the way that you want to play that also suits your team and stick with it. Coach it to the high hevans but also keep a backup tactic in the match preparation too just in case. This will give your players time to get used to the tactic. It could also be the case that your player's simply aren't good enough for that level. If so, the only solution is to buy new ones. It's probably the tactics though so take a look at some of the other tactical help threads too. Hope that helps.

how many new players did you sign after going up?

I've noticed team chemistry is more finicky this year. Sign too many or sell too many and your team will not perform.

Hard to help qithout knowing how it have looked like. What formations you use, how the statistics are after a game, when, where and how you concede and so forth. But generally play a simple 4-4-2 with your team if you aren't already.

Screenshots would help or some info on your teams perfomances.