Help for Plymouth Argyle..

mikey960

Reaction score
Can everybody please sign this petition. The aim of this is to get a Japanese member of our board to help save our club! We are due back in court on 9th Feb and according to Peter Ridsdale we only have a 30% chance of survival, with the help of Yasuaki Kagami, Ridsdale says we will have a 60% chance of survival!

With Ridsdale you have no change of survival, even if he's not chairman! :p
Jokes aside I am signed 358 :)

signed mate, im a saints fan so we were in the same situation and we got saved by Markus Leibher god bless his soul. i know exactly how it feels

Looks as though Kagami has got his rowing boat and oars, and sailed into the East China Ocean.. Maybe its the reason our money is taking so long, its coming via Rowing Boat? Any rich business men, with a smart head out there? We need you and fast.

Also we have to remember its not just Kagami to blame- Yes, he should most of the blame, but the people of Plymouth, where have you been? You come when played Newcastle in the FA Cup Last Year, when we played against the big-teams, when we was doing well.. Things get a little sour, and you can stay away? Only turning up when you get freebies? Honestly, some people who live in this City should be ashamed.

The True Argyle fans will be shown if we go under- They will be there with the Re-Form, supporting us in 15th Tier of Football. The ones who can't take losing can keep their Sky on, and watch Man United/ Chelsea/ Arsenal and whoever.

Another add to the rant, no help from the FA or Football League? Do they give a ****? If we do go, it will be like we never even started the season to them...

Argyle Till' I die :wub:

Also we have to remember its not just Kagami to blame- Yes, he should most of the blame, but the people of Plymouth, where have you been? You come when played Newcastle in the FA Cup Last Year, when we played against the big-teams, when we was doing well.. Things get a little sour, and you can stay away? Only turning up when you get freebies? Honestly, some people who live in this City should be ashamed.

Indeed, I normally sit with around 10 seats free next to me in my row, and a fair few free seats in rows above and below me.

Maybe it just me though, I am pretty scary.

Well its been a rollercoaster. Wasn't long ago when we were being praised about the running of our club, it all went wrong when Stapleton didn't back Holloway and he moved on if he backed him could we of had a stint of Premier League Football? That we'll never know but then Sturrock came back well as I said only if Stapleton backed Holloway and gave the amount of money to him and not Sturrock.
**** players signed e.g Simon Walton, Emile Mpenza, Steve Maclean on huge wages it was only a matter of time before this would happen these slant eyed bastards have done nothing but sit back and watch our club fall. You have every right to be ashamed ruining our club.
I think credit should go to Reid I don't think any other managers would of stuck by us during this period he's the only person worth keeping.
Argyle Till' The Death:wub:

we need all the help we can ger Ridsdale+Kagami = Club over, im signed

I have always followed Plymouth (family connection) and to hear about these events is dreadful, the main reason for this is due to poor decision making :(