harryhunt96

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

This is my third post, and I could do with some help, but more along the lines of "building for the future"
I'm really interested to know how you find the best regens and stuff, and what areas I should scout really.

I'm currently Preston North End, in the Championship in my second season. But I'm struggling I'm loitering around the 15th position but have a decent squad of players. Somethings going wrong but that's for me to sort. I'm now thinking I can become a fairly established Championship side, and with my recent runs we'll have a late push but I think I'm best waiting for next season to go for promotion which is what I'm going for. But in order to succeed in the Premier League I feel like a squad needs a few youngsters to build for the future and hold premier league position for seasons at a time. So if anyone could help me out in the best way to recruit youth it'd be great, it's more to sign them first because I don't have a massive transfer budget! And we're in a little debt which sucks.

Thanks in advance.
Harry.

Look at top premier leagues teams u21s. There are a few players they want to get rid of.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

you can recruit regen if you want for the future

top regen producers by country
Excellent = Brazil, Germany
Very Good = Argentina, England, France, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Spain and Turkey
Good = Egypt, Holland, Nigeria, USA

regen creation date by country
22nd February - Russia
6th February - Mexico
8th March - France, Germany and Turkey
13th March - England

18th March - Italy and Portugal
25th March - Holland
28th March - Spain
2nd April - Argentina
27th August - Japan
20th September - Brazil
28th September - Columbia
3rd October - Algeria, Egypt, Ivory Coast and Nigeria
27th December - USA

now get your scouts to work

from this article : http://www.guidetofootballmanager.com/transfers/scouting/scouting-assignments

Also doing a Preston save!

Rory Donnelly: should be free 2nd season, 23 or so years old, 17 det 19 flair.
The Keane brothers (Will and Michael), loan them then sign for free, they're not needed at Man Utd
Hou Saeter: cheap, determined, high potential.

The above players are cheap and solid, albiet a little old for "future" (except Hou Saeter).
As someone said, rob the BPL U-21s, a lot of good youngsters will be released in the third season. Scouting UEFA Euro U-21 cup is another good option, I also recommend scouting Scandinavia as there are many talented, cheap youngsters there (can't really input names now, at work).

no time to start naming names but scout players under 21 in Italy had some great regens and also trained some middle of the road players into decent premier league players got Sheffield Wednesday to an established premier league team with 3 or 4 italian youths