markelodeon1

Reaction score
has anyone tried this guy yann m'vila?

i've had him for 3 seasons but he's been poor, hardly exceeding ratings above 7.
im playing him at the MC position as ballwinning midfielder... Lucas plays in this position very well.. but m'vila's stats are way better.. Real madrid are also offering 24mil for him.. but i still think there's some potential in this guy

wanna know how's he performing for you guys...
and any tips on using him?

thanks.

I had him in my old Man City save alongside Hamsik. Him and Moussa Sissoko both competing for the spot in a 4-2-3-1. Played him as Ball Winning Midfielder - Defend and he averaged 7.9 over his first season with attributes mostly on the up. I did also adjust a few sliders and his Player Instructions slightly but can't remember what I did now. It was ages ago, but he can be a very good player. Although Sissoko was better with a rating of 8.5

i had him in my united save and had him playing DM while hamsik played AM in a 4-1-2-1-2 he is talented but it took him a year with me to try and get the best out of him but if he is not doing it for u 24 mil from madrid is generous

I have him in my Everton save, his ratings hover around 7/7.5 but he is solid and rarely has a bad game...i feel the ball winning mid and DM are positions that will rarely get the highest ratings because they are simply there to win balls, shield the back 4 and start attacks so they wont often be scoring/getting assists/stopping goals.

Id cash in with the 24 million offer and accept that it didn't work out as good business. I'd then invest in Lukman Haruna for around 15 million leaving 9 million strengthen other areas of your team.
Lukman Haruna is awesome. I loved him at the world cup for Nigeria and buy him when ever I can. Really solid for me at Man City he's made the ball winninng spot his own. He's got a Huddlestone type rocket too that you could encourage or work on to bag him a few goals.

if you decide to cash in, put a % on next sale, because for some reason although this guy attracts big interest in alot of my games he seems to move around alot and always for big money :)