chappers13

Reaction score
I only seem to be gettin 1 star players never had a really good youth and I am in season 2021. Any tips

more info would help us help you,

what team are you? on the facilities info screen whats yours you facili at (level wise eg exellent, good, average etc), whats your junior coaching and youth recruitment like? had you got a good head of youth coach?

Depends on what team you are. You can't expect the next Lionel Messi to come from a Port Vale youth academy. Only amazing youth prospects will come from the 'big' teams and good facilities (Arsenal, United, Liverpool, Barca, Madrid etc)

what level are their youth fcilities and recruitment? and have they got a good head of youth development coch?

Try asking for feeder clubs that will help you bring in youth players from abroad , upgrading your head of youth development and youth recruitment network. Also, i think scouting knowledge helps bring in more foreign youths

Training/Youth/corporate facilities are at max level, but if you want to improve quality of regens entering your club, improve junior coaching and youth recruitment

Junior coaching/youth facilities - the better it is, better youngster will be inclined to join your club
Youth recruitment/ scouting knowledge - the better/broader it is, more chances to get quality youngsters (because players can come from other corners of the world)

Hope you understand what I say :)

Last edited:
Croy has it spot on. In terms of youth intake, Junior coaching & Youth recruitment are most important

Believe it or not the actual place your club is located matters

If your club is in say London you'll probably get better players than if your club is located in Norwich for example

Get your youth recruitment and coaching up, get as many scouts as possible, ask for feeder clubs as often as possible and just wait. Took me a couple of years before I got some nice talent. Still no Messis.. but with 28 scouts working if there is one out there I'll find him.