n60gav

Reaction score
Can't play my fm09 keeps coming up with this message when i try and play a game.can any one help please

not well-formed(invalid token) at line 1 of speed.xml

Last edited:
XP
1. Open up any folder on your machine. Go Tools > Folder Options > View Tab and tick 'Show hidden files and folders'

2. Go here

C:\Documents and Settings\<User Name>\Application Data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009

and delete the settings folder

VISTA

A.
  1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
  2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
  3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
  4. When the control panel opens you can either be in Classic View or Control Panel Home view:

If you are in the Classic View do the following:<LI itxtvisited="1">Double-click on the Folder Options icon. <LI itxtvisited="1">Click on the View tab.
  5. Go to step 5.

6. If you are in the Control Panel Home view do the following:
  7. Click on the Appearance and Personalization link .
  8. Click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
  9. Go to step 5.
  10. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files and folders.
  11. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide extensions for known file types.
  12. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files.
  13. Press the Apply button and then the OK button and shutdown My Computer.
  14. Now Windows Vista is configured to show all hidden files.
B. Go here

C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Roaming\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\

and delete the settings folder

can some one help as still don't work and now can't play game at all

Been trying to fix this for 5 hours now just want to play game i have uninstall game three times and still not work.can some one please help me out?

I fix it after trying for hours.Thanks for every one help.

i delet settings folder and work fine but now it came up again.Can any one help now.Never had so many promblems with a game.Getting fed up with it now.used to be best game ever just going down hill now