Help!!! how do I install logos & skins for fm09 installed on Steam

iancurtis1980

Reaction score
Hey gys,

I´m asking for help, since I don´t how to install logos, skins... for my fm09 installed on Steam.

Note: I tried installing it the normal way, but can´t start the game due to that Key problem that a lot of people had.

Thanks.

Last edited:
oh you mean the cracked cd key problem we were all experiencing?

oh you mean the cracked cd key problem we were all experiencing?

well, not sure if it´s that, but when I go the normal way I get this SoftAnchor Online Activation window into which I paste my cod, after a few seconds of telling me its "sending acivation request" it comes back telling me it couldn't activate as I'm not connected to the internet. pffff

So I was just wondering if there is a way to install club emblems, player faces... to fm09 when install through Steam, since I can actually play the from there, and not having to put with this other not letting me star my game.

you just put the logo's in your mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm11/graphics/logo's

underlined, you need to create yourself...

Yes Raikan there was a problem with the keycodes for FM09.

Ian, the location to extract the facepacks, logos etc is the same whether you isntall via disc or steam.

Yes Raikan there was a problem with the keycodes for FM09.

Ian, the location to extract the facepacks, logos etc is the same whether you isntall via disc or steam.

oh thanks man, would you care to elaborate a bit better, if you have time of course

Well basically what Raikan said.

Put any graphics in:

mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm11/graphics/ (creating a graphics folder if necessary)

Then create subfolders within graphics, called facepacks, logos, etc.

Well basically what Raikan said.

Put any graphics in:

mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm11/graphics/ (creating a graphics folder if necessary)

Then create subfolders within graphics, called facepacks, logos, etc.

well, but since you said I could also do it on Steam, not sure what the way is on it Steam/fm09/graphics???

really guys, I´m sorry for being such a pain, I´m very grateful

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

for fm09, I have downloaded serie A into steam/skins... and doesnt work...

Even though you install via steam. The SI folders in my documents will still be present.

Even though you install via steam. The SI folders in my documents will still be present.

Ah, ok I see so in that folder I create graphics/logo and how do I activate them in the came (I already unticked "skin cache" and ticked "always reload skin on confirm" but still no emblems... is there anything else I´m missing?

HAve you extracted them using a program like winrar or 7zip?

HAve you extracted them using a program like winrar or 7zip?

yeah man, not sure on what to do anymore, I´m sure many people have done it using steam

I also heard doing something like this:

Extract to C:\Documents and Settings\”username”\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins

not really sure about the username part, and what I dont get, is if in the game is it already supposed to know were to put those skins or do I need to do something to put them on there... sorry I may seem retarded but just can´t get why it wont work

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

got it at last thanks for everything guys!!!!

Last edited: