HELP! How to manage as ex International player?

xtremeRED

Reaction score
hi!
can anyone tell me how to manage a club using an old player?
i mean can i use the profile of the player available in the game itself and choose to manage as him?
or would i need to create a new profile and edit his profile the way i find would reflect his attributes?

thanks!

eg: Suppose i want to manage as Roberto Carlos, and his profile is in game already... how should i do that?

You cant use his actual profile unfortunately. You will need to recreate him best as possible in the manager profile section as you enter the game. That's what I did with Manuel.

Also, don't forget to delete the person you are re creating from the DB otherwise you could end up with 2 Roberto Carlos' getting about. :p

You cant use his actual profile unfortunately. You will need to recreate him best as possible in the manager profile section as you enter the game. That's what I did with Manuel.

Also, don't forget to delete the person you are re creating from the DB otherwise you could end up with 2 Roberto Carlos' getting about. :p

thanks a lot!
that's what i was actually thinking would be the case, thanks for clarifying!

is it related to copyright that SI do not allow something like this to take place?