help! - i bought FM and have been playing it for 10 days but now not in steam library

Reaction score
does anyone have a solution for the problem above?
i bought the game (including beta) from greenmangaming (who i also used last year and had no issues with) and it is now in my steam library as "other games" with an option to purchase in stead of play. how can i resolve this?

Would also like to know how as mine has done the same :/

Have you tried re-entering the code you got from greenmangaming?

I experienced this last year with FM 13, though not with GMG. Here are my thoughts on this:

Third-party providers, such as GMG, are a gamble. Buying from these sites is like throwing a dice, and believe me I've thrown the dice myself, with varying results. These sites buy bulks of the game on disc, and then sell the CD keys with a small profit. However, sometimes they get greedy. A good rule of thumb is to check trustpilot.com before you choose a third-party provider, and GMG currently has a rating as low as 4.5/10.

Last year I bought from a similar site, and everything worked perfectly. A few weeks later, maybe a month or so, the game had suddenly disappeared from my Steam Library. I emailed the support team where I bought it, and they sent me a new CD key. This is an experience I've seen a lot of people complain about when it comes to these sites, and it's probably to do with the fact that they sell the same CD key to more than one customer.

So I have two tips for you:
1. Always do a thorough background check before buying from a third-party provider.
2. Email GMG and ask for a new CD key. If they're unwilling to provide you with one, simply don't use them again.