Help I cannot access player profiles!

Reaction score
I have been playing FM2011 for a season but all of a sudden when I try and access a players profile the whole thing shuts down, just closes! Up until now it has been fine and I have tried uninstalling and re-installing it but whenever I go back on it will not allow me to access a players profile and just closes the game down! Anyone else have this problem? HELP!!!

Never heard of it, sounds like your save may be corrupt though. Try uploading it to SI Forums to see if they can fix it for you.

Try to uninstall the game, use a clean-up software to clean your registry and then reinstall the game. Start a new game and see how it goes.

Thanks guy's but a few questions I aint very technical
1. Whats SI Forums?
2. Whats a clean up software & how does it clean my registry, what is my registry?

Sorry for being a bit thick.

Thanks guy's but a few questions I aint very technical
1. Whats SI Forums?
2. Whats a clean up software & how does it clean my registry, what is my registry?

Sorry for being a bit thick.

SI = Sports Interactive forums

Don't uninstall, not necessary. Just delete all the crash dump files in the crash dumps file folder in the fm2011 map. Then restart your pc and load the game again. Should be fine now

did all those and doesn't work

Encountered the same problem and what I did was just to update the patch on the sticky thread and it was solved.

I found out that it was my facepack causing this. I could go onto players profiles without images from the pack. I unistalled the facepack, and reloaded my skin. Then I could click everyone again. I then re-installed the pack and it worked. :)

Don't uninstall, not necessary. Just delete all the crash dump files in the crash dumps file folder in the fm2011 map. Then restart your pc and load the game again. Should be fine now

Where do I find the crash dump files please?

c:/ ***user***/documents/sports interactive/football manager2011/crash dumps

c:/ ***user***/documents/sports interactive/football manager2011/crash dumps

Did this got rid of it and it is still not working AAAAARRRRGH!!! :'(

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Encountered the same problem and what I did was just to update the patch on the sticky thread and it was solved.

Where's this patch?

i am having the same problem.. how do u update patches?? sorry, not good with computers.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

I found out that it was my facepack causing this. I could go onto players profiles without images from the pack. I unistalled the facepack, and reloaded my skin. Then I could click everyone again. I then re-installed the pack and it worked. :)
where to i uninstall facepack??? how to reload skins?? sorry , not good with computers.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

where to i uninstall facepack??? how to reload skins?? sorry , not good with computers.