spitfireuk1

Reaction score
Hi people, this is my first post so please forgive me if it's in the worng place or anything like that :)

Ok so heres my problem, started a new game with QPR, thought it would be a little easier than my previous games with the large transfer kitty ;) boy was i wrong! i've only won 2 game so far this season and i cant understand why?!

so i'll post my team and stuff and see if you guys have any ideas how i can sort this mess out...
Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

I'd suggest your team is too attacking. Remove the full backs arrows and maybe even be tempted to pull the DMC arrow down rather than up.

I am no tactical genius, but I guess you score a fair few but also concede a shed load?

Perhaps you could also post a screenshot of your team instructions as well, so we can see how you are set up (attacking, creative freedom etc). My guess would be you are going for a too attacking formation. I would drop the AMC back into central midfield, move the DMC into central midfield (maybe with an arrow pointing back towards defence), get rid of the forward arrows on the full backs. Thats for starters. Once you post the requested screenshot, then may be able to help more.

I see what you mean about being too attaking, and you're right i do seem to concede a huge ammount... You can see my team instructions are untouched :$ so any help on how to sort them out would be great :)

Untitled-5.jpg