HELP, i have the best team and best players and i still lose from shitteams.

3at

Reaction score
I have 2 main saves, one with inter milan and another with manchester city. As inter milan i tried every tactic without winger, as milan i mainly use winger tactics. I tried some tactics from this forum but its always the same, i do superb in friendly matches but then when the real games come i start losing some matches where the other team completely dominates me wich is very unrealistic since i always make the best signings, have the best trainers and the best training.

To give you an example, my inter milen team has following first 11:
GK: Julio cesar
LB: Domenico criscito
CB: Lucio
CB: Andrea Rannochia
RB: Maicon
DMC: Esteban Cambiasso
CM: Paulo Henrique
CM: Javier Pastore
ST: Diego Milito
ST: Giampaolo Pazzinni
ST: Vagner Love

This is on 11.3 and i only use plug and play type tactic because i dont like tweaking my tactic every time. I do pay much attention to player fitness and morale when selecting first 11 and i try to sub bad rating players at half time. I also have Valter di salvo doing teamtalks for me as he is the best assistant manager of the game for that part. I just want my team to play good against these lower teams, i do not demand the impossible, if my team creates chances and plays well but doesent finnish the chances then i can understand why we lose but if the other team just completely dominates me is something different.

Plz help me or give me some recommendations on a tactic, i dont care if it exploits the match engine. THX!!

Plz help me or give me recommendations on a good tactic set, i dont care if its using match engine exploits as long as i see my team create chances a

what mentaliy are u playing them with ? ie, attacking, control, defending.

consider going a 4-1-2-1-2 formation. id had this one with my on my inter save and worked well.

what mentaliy are u playing them with ? ie, attacking, control, defending.

consider going a 4-1-2-1-2 formation. id had this one with my on my inter save and worked well.

its a classic type tactic from a guy named brobs, he claims not to use it if you dont want to win all

its a classic type tactic from a guy named brobs, he claims not to use it if you dont want to win all

??????. just go ur way and create a tacti urself with the 4-1-2-1-2 formation.

is it a downloaded tactic ?

based on my experience, not all tactics will do well in serie A.. I tested several tactics..
but I do find that il devasto will do well in this league..
there are many versions for this tactic, take the one with 3 defenders.. I think its called alex 3 man cragsfc..
4 seasons.. 4 serie A, 3 italian cups, 3 super cup, 1 champ lge (lost twice in the final againts my other team with another il devasto version).. i wouldnt suggest that version thou, bcoz its not so good in italy..

based on my experience, not all tactics will do well in serie A.. I tested several tactics..
but I do find that il devasto will do well in this league..
there are many versions for this tactic, take the one with 3 defenders.. I think its called alex 3 man cragsfc..
4 seasons.. 4 serie A, 3 italian cups, 3 super cup, 1 champ lge (lost twice in the final againts my other team with another il devasto version).. i wouldnt suggest that version thou, bcoz its not so good in italy..
Can you give link plz, i found cragsfc tactic sets but its with 4 defenders. THX

I give you some criticism on your current tactic :

First of all, there is no link between mid and forward. To use three strikers who can't track back to wings is suicidal. Why? You have three men in mid, that will fight against 4-4-2/4-5-1 or any of its variant, i.e your midfield is already lost. With no width at flank, you can easily be exposed through flanks.
Also, every player has less passing options than the opposition and lack of movement adds to that. The only way to attack then by using long balls, which is no good for attacking team.

Try using friendlies to try and TWEAK your tactic. Try use a 4-5-1/4-3-3 (with 2 WINGERS, not strikers), or 4-1-2-1-2 if you like to play with no wings.

I am now using il devasto 4-2-2-2 modified by cragsfcw, its called ten notches or something. Its looking good because i won 3 on a row and i can see the players playing the ball around much faster, many chances and mostly clear chances. Opponents dont get many chances and i often see they are forced to pass ball back to keeper, this causes panic and is something i have not seen before in other tacs.

Small critic though, corner setup in attack can be improved but i can improve this myself. Wil lsee what happens when i play the bigger teams.

its good that il devasto working for u..
the 10 notches is good tactic, I dominate germany and europe with it..
if somehow it wont work well in italy, try the alex 3 man cragsfc.. I dominate serie A with it..
I'm sorry i couldnt give u the link.. its 140+ pages.. but you will find it eventually..
for now, just go further with 10 notches..

its good that il devasto working for u..
the 10 notches is good tactic, I dominate germany and europe with it..
if somehow it wont work well in italy, try the alex 3 man cragsfc.. I dominate serie A with it..
I'm sorry i couldnt give u the link.. its 140+ pages.. but you will find it eventually..
for now, just go further with 10 notches..

Hi, thx for help.
I downloaded 3man tac also now. Do you use good foot wingers on inside or outside?

to be honest with you, I dont pay attention on details such as that..
I often ask my astn mgr do the job.. it works nicely..
but OF COURSE you will get the best out of the tactic if you follow the requirements..
and I'm afraid you have to ask the guys on the il devasto thread about that..
good luck!