johnm5425

Reaction score
I've recently started a career with Liverpool, I need funds i'm not looking for mega bucks just a bit so I can adjust the team slightly, has anyone got any tips on how to sell players for goof value and quickly and any other help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Just offer any player you consider dead wood to clubs for there value and usually someone will buy them!

I usually offer players at 150% of their value. For most players it works. If it's a player you're dying to get rid of and nobody is really interested in (often a problem when playing with Arsenal ... ) then sell at value or even cheaper. Any cash is better than no cash in my book!

Sell Downing 7.5mil-8mil
If you aren't using a DM or don't want lucas you can get around 25 mil
If you don't want or are getting a DC 20mil for skertal
kelly you can get 7 mil
johnson 17.5mil
enrique 8-10 mil
assaidi about 8 mil

then reserves you can get small money for.
Remember to ask board to allocate a higher percentage transfer revenue.

the issue you have is that Liverpool has loads of new players already, and not very many 'good' now players all future, and if you sell players they most likely are good players but you have to take that risk if you're desperate to buy new players.

Thanks guys managed to clear some players most notable Skrtel and Downing. Any idea for reasonably cheap young players?

I cant get those prices for those players, should i offer them for that price then just wait for bids?

Offer players out, but when you get an offer reject all but one of the offers, and DON'T ACCEPT OR REJECT IT!!! Just don't respond, and offer the player out to clubs again for slightly more. Usually different clubs will come in and offer the higher amount, and just keep repeating this until no-one offers a higher amount, then accept it.

Offer players out, but when you get an offer reject all but one of the offers, and DON'T ACCEPT OR REJECT IT!!! Just don't respond, and offer the player out to clubs again for slightly more. Usually different clubs will come in and offer the higher amount, and just keep repeating this until no-one offers a higher amount, then accept it.

Thanks ill give that a try