pudster

Reaction score
HI ALL

I have always wanted a differant skin to the ones that are already on the game, but when I have tried to install another skin of the website and attach them to the correct files, I can never find it on the game.

So I have now decieded that I wont chase this anymore and would like to discuver how to make my own and attach it to the game.

People, I am as far away as possible a computer know it all, so please provide a idiots approach, thank you.

Normally when you extract a skin using winrar you have to move the skin folders from the parent folder winrar created. If you're just putting the extracted folder into the FM12 folder the game won't see them. It's much easier than making your own.

Can you please elaborate cause i cant get the skin to upload after extracting the file :(

If you cant put a download into fm right your gonna have a really difficult time making a skin mate

Normally when you extract a skin using winrar you have to move the skin folders from the parent folder winrar created. If you're just putting the extracted folder into the FM12 folder the game won't see them. It's much easier than making your own.

Does the extract work if it is in 'free arc' cause I am struggling to get it in???