nachoxuy

Reaction score
Hi im using Nacional of montevideo with jp woody's goal scorer tactic, i already won the uruguayan league but i'm stuck in the libertadores against River Plate
We tied the first match in uruguay 1-1 (i had to play 7 times to be able to get that score) and now we are playing in argentina.
Can somebody help me with a cheat or tactic to win this freaking match i always lose 3-1 or 2-1 the closest defeat i got was when we lost in the penalty box (we leaded the score for about 86 minutes and then they tied you can't image how mad was i)
Please help i need to win the libertadores haha.
I just a trick or cheat like the corner bug or something like that.

Cheat :O no cheats. But if you have to, yeah just holiday

7 times ? **** ..

Don't cheat mate, if you loose, you loose, get on with that ..

I think I've replayed one match in all the years of playing this game.

Haha the deal is that i want to play with an european team but being a suporter of nacional i got the need of win the copa libertadores, seriously i can''t play with another team i just want the cheat for this game -.-

Haha the deal is that i want to play with an european team but being a suporter of nacional i got the need of win the copa libertadores, seriously i can''t play with another team i just want the cheat for this game -.-

if you want to cheat, add another manager and become River's manager, put Funes Mori as the GK > win

if you want to cheat, add another manager and become River's manager, put Funes Mori as the GK > win

mmm thats low even for me but well i think i could try it after i learn how to do it hahaha
any other sugestion ?

This is as lame as it gets lol. Just lose and qualify for the next season, no big deal...