Lidorbj

Banned
Reaction score
ok..so i'm with beitar jerusalem- an Israeli team at 4th season
my question is which roles will be good to my attack which concludes:
Fierro, Coutinho, Weiss, Felipe Anderson
in the central mid- Nir biton (a good player -DLP\B2B style YAYA toure), and i have a good rajen style m'vila

so how to play? which roles and positions? i like 4-2-3-1 with wingers very much..will it work with a winger in right side and support inside forward in left side? or a playmaker?

I would probably make 2 Tactics.

- One Fluid-Attack and the manually lower the tempo to " normal". Here, I would play à shorter passing game and let your fullbacks be " Wingbacks " on attack. I would use one Creator and one destroyed in MC and up front, perhaps à TQ and one Poacher. As for the wingers, I would just use them to their best. Inside FC( attack) if he like to cut Inside ( right on left) and à winger( support) if liking to huge touchline/move into channels( right on right)

- one rigid counter approach, playing more direct. Here, the roles would be the same apart from the fullbacks being Fullbacks on either Defend or support.

I would probably make 2 Tactics.

- One Fluid-Attack and the manually lower the tempo to " normal". Here, I would play à shorter passing game and let your fullbacks be " Wingbacks " on attack. I would use one Creator and one destroyed in MC and up front, perhaps à TQ and one Poacher. As for the wingers, I would just use them to their best. Inside FC( attack) if he like to cut Inside ( right on left) and à winger( support) if liking to huge touchline/move into channels( right on right)

- one rigid counter approach, playing more direct. Here, the roles would be the same apart from the fullbacks being Fullbacks on either Defend or support.

ok..and in the first tac ..which team instructions?
which defenside line and wide or narrow?
and how to play with the AMC

ok..and in the first tac ..which team instructions?
which defenside line and wide or narrow?
and how to play with the AMC

D-line= Dont tweak it manually. If using high press its higher, if using normal press its slightly lower.
Width = Dont tweak it manually, let the passing decide it ( and I recommended Short)
AMC & FC = TQ and Poacher, or Attacking Mid and Complete FC/support

D-line= Dont tweak it manually. If using high press its higher, if using normal press its slightly lower.
Width = Dont tweak it manually, let the passing decide it ( and I recommended Short)
AMC & FC = TQ and Poacher, or Attacking Mid and Complete FC/support

will it work to play like that:

ST (P)
AML (AP-A) - AMC (AM-A)- AMR (W-A)

and whay trequista works well with poacher?