richieefc

Reaction score
I want the game to download with early beta access, can anyone tell me where i can get it?

Greenmangaming is a pretty good site to check out, but you can always be safe buying from Amazon or Steam.

Green Man Gaming .

I have put my referral link in here and ill explain how you get FM cheaper :p

Once u have clicked the link and used it to sign up you will get an email to confirm your account and then in a day or so with a welcome pack that will give u 23% off any given title if you use that on FM it gets you the game and the BETA for £23.10 also because you have signed up via my referral Link you will get 2 quid as soon as you buy the game into your account and also I will also get 2 quid for referring someone after you made your first purchase you get your own link to refer folk and every time someone signs up and purchases something with your link you get 2 quid its a great little referral scheme and a very cheap and efficient site I would recommend it to everyone.

The LINK is here : http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=kebukuci

I have bought the last 3 editions of football manager from GAME. Very reliable site and always purchase from there.

Green Man Gaming .

I have put my referral link in here and ill explain how you get FM cheaper :p

Once u have clicked the link and used it to sign up you will get an email to confirm your account and then in a day or so with a welcome pack that will give u 23% off any given title if you use that on FM it gets you the game and the BETA for £23.10 also because you have signed up via my referral Link you will get 2 quid as soon as you buy the game into your account and also I will also get 2 quid for referring someone after you made your first purchase you get your own link to refer folk and every time someone signs up and purchases something with your link you get 2 quid its a great little referral scheme and a very cheap and efficient site I would recommend it to everyone.

The LINK is here : http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=kebukuci

I registered via the above link, i'll wait for the welcome email with discount, then buy. :)