Miller2202

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I'm Rotherham United in league 2, and struggling aint the word. I cant for the life of me, get the right tactics. I cant score, and when my strikers get in a good position, they pass it!! My midfield goes missing every game, they dont challenge even tho i have closing down on full!!
I'm losing games by one goal because i cant score!!

I've seen loads of tactics on here and was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a brilliant one.

Thanks in advance.

UP THE MILLERS

Look for Zebedee's tactic set it is called something like "442 variations with Benitez flavour" its specially designed for league 1 & 2 teams and worked wonders with my shrewsbury.

Try something new today ;)

Well first game using this tactic, a 2-1 home win against Darlington. Dominated from start to finish, hit woodwood and there keeper had a blinder! So far so good!!

UP THE MILLERS!!!

I'm also struggling in League 2 with Bournemouth. I downloaded Zebedee's tactics but they didn't seem to work for me. Which variation is best to use for a team struggling?

If you're predicted to lose, defensive variant to start with. But be prepared to change in match to either more attacking or more defensive depending on how well your team is playing.

Cheers Zeb. To be fair I only tried yours for a match or two so I will persist.

One more question, what exactly does "control" mean. One of your variations is called that. I haven't tried it yet, just curious.

Ye cheers ace tactic. works a trick for me.