Hey,

First things first, lets get morale up or atleast to average levels. Your players are in the the Prem and can't afford to be depressed so check out this awesome Team Talk guide: WolfSong's Team Talk Guide

Second, while a broad 4-1-3-2 might have been great against Championship sides, you realistically need to find a more balanced formation now. Play a narrow 4-1-2-1-2 or a more traditional 4-5-1, ****, even a 4-3-2-1 --- I'm not saying you shouldn't play attacking football but you've been bleeding goals with no clean sheets and that's just not working. Fix that first.

Check out some of the many tactics in this forum. I would strongly advise you to not use any of them (what's the point of the game if you're not making your own tactics?) rather just pick up on combinations like - narrow, slow and short passing - or wide, quick and direct --- whatever would work best for you.

Lastly, don't be afraid to set all your players to 'hard tackling'. Use one of your strikers as a 'defensive' forward and man mark everyone in midfield. Play narrower, deeper - defend in two banks of four. You'll find a way.

Good luck!

Cheers i will test this a tell you how i get on.

Many thanks light48