Reaction score
Hi all, please help, I have only just installed this on my new PC and this message always pops up when I exit the game/save game and exit etc.

It still saves ok, so not that bad but is it getting annoying...

Any Help Appreciated:--

View attachment 373642

Hi all, please help, I have only just installed this on my new PC and this message always pops up when I exit the game/save game and exit etc.

It still saves ok, so not that bad but is it getting annoying...

Any Help Appreciated:--

View attachment 373642

Do you run lots of programmes in the background when you play FM13, because you might not be allowing FM13 enough memory to run in a stable format.

i used to get this also, yh i think it is because ur using to much memory!

I doubt it mate... I got nearly 16gb ram

I only like browse the internet, play fm and have spotify open

I think I'm just gonna re-install it and see if that solves it... I think it's just a bug.

I doubt it mate... I got nearly 16gb ram

I only like browse the internet, play fm and have spotify open

Just because you only have those 2 programmes actively open, it doesn't mean that's all that's running. When running FM open up your task manager click on processes and what is the number next to Physical Memory? Above 75% to 80% can cause a computer problems if another process suddenly demands more memory.

Just because you only have those 2 programmes actively open, it doesn't mean that's all that's running. When running FM open up your task manager click on processes and what is the number next to Physical Memory? Above 75% to 80% can cause a computer problems if another process suddenly demands more memory.

It's rarely above 50% even when i play on simcity at the same time...