help keyboard with mind of own

evilbow

Reaction score
my keyboard puts double letters in each time i press a key, also trying to continue or that sometimes doesnt work for a few clicks of the mouse

just on fm09 fm08 was fine but since installed 09 keyboard has mind of own lol

You might have some "sticky" keys. Have a look very closely around those keys and make sure something small hasn't fallen between the keys preventing them from operating correctly.
You may have also had some liquid spilt on that section (not by you) and you didn't realise.

Unplug the keyboard, turn it over in the air and give it a good shaking (don't beat it or hit it) just shake it and see if you can hear anything possibly lodged in there...maybe a midnight snack :D

Matt

Last edited:
I had the same problem with the demo. When i bought the full game, it was then completely fine. Same computer, same keyboard.

Weird?!??!

have tried other keyboards out my collection but still same lol bit annoying when trying to search for stars as it goes..... ssaavviieett

ps anyone got major problems with injuries in this game compared to 08?

You need the patch mate. it's a known fault on the un patched game, was the same with the demo. Once you get the patch its fine.