Help! Liverpool second season Transfer, Quality Player needed!

walawe

Reaction score
So I had finished the job for first season, which luckily had won the Premier league after so many years!
I am glad and look forwards to the second season transfer... and that's where the games start to be so difficult for me.

I would prefer to have transfer listed players as they would come in a bargain and i could gain more of them.
such as Lewis Holtby, it comes only for 4Mil, and I could sell him for 15Mil in this season break
I'm planning to offload Mignolet (18Mil), skrtel (24Mil), Enrique (13Mil) and Matuidi (33Mil)
while I'm planning to bring Luke Shaw, James Ward-Prowse, Steven Caulker, Corchia (4mil, transfer listed), Ron Robert Zieler (4,8Mil, transfer listed), Andre Schurlle (8Mil, Tranfer listed), Nemanja matic (4Mil, Tranfer listed)
(and i love to buy the players by installment, mainly 48 months... and i always sell my players for cash!)

The problem is, these players are future players, which need first match exp to transform to superstar, while I need a good player that could directly break into the first team and add the depth of the squad; dealing with high expectation, i actually need a good backup for Gerrard, and Hamsik is not affordable as Napoli don't want to sell him.
I have the cash, but I don't know who is the right person to be bought.
My Liverpool Main team would be :

Reina
johnson,balanta,sakho,(shaw)
lucas, hendersson, gerrard
coutinho
suarez , benteke

Subs:
Blaise Matuidi
Martin Kelly
Daniel Sturridge
Keisuke Honda
Iago Aspas
Joe Allen
Jordan Rossiter
(Regen GK)

Please give me advice to help me with the transfers! Any suggestions will be appreciated!

do you have a clear concept of what u want your team to look like?
u don't play with wingers so it seems but u want to buy schurle?
why not have a different tactics without gerrard? and honda seems like a great back up already idk if you need another guy

do you have a clear concept of what u want your team to look like?
u don't play with wingers so it seems but u want to buy schurle?
why not have a different tactics without gerrard? and honda seems like a great back up already idk if you need another guy

I mainly play in the middle as that's the main strength of Liverpool, but in case the AI already prepared for my midfield formation, I would like to add another variation of having both wide players on the both side... so I was considering Schurlle as the additional force to be added. Honda is great player but Gerrard exhaust easily in the after the halftime break, which if I lost Honda on Injury, I'm pretty much done for the season... A player that could do like Gerrard would be a miracle for the team

With wingers: Andr? Ayew
Without: Ward-Prowse

Ward Prowse somehow still not delivering the best of him... he still below Honda and I need someone who could become an equal subs for Honda...

Paul Pogba is one of the best midfielders in the game. I got him first season as Manchester United for 35.5 million, but I don't know if he'd go to Liverpool or if you have enough money. Also try Marchisio, Arturo Vidal, Ivan Rakitic...

Paul Pogba is one of the best midfielders in the game. I got him first season as Manchester United for 35.5 million, but I don't know if he'd go to Liverpool or if you have enough money. Also try Marchisio, Arturo Vidal, Ivan Rakitic...

Thanks mate, i almost forgot about Pogba... I should try to sign him... Thanks for bringing it up... I will see whether Rakitic move was possible... Cheers!

So many changes to the squad, you want to make (soz, watching Star Wars, I'm going all Yoda). But you need to be careful because if you make too many changes, you could have problems with squad harmony, and the team not gelling etc, just saying.

So many changes to the squad, you want to make (soz, watching Star Wars, I'm going all Yoda). But you need to be careful because if you make too many changes, you could have problems with squad harmony, and the team not gelling etc, just saying.

I think the gelling its a problem, but what caused more problem is i cant make the new players contribute to the team... Any advice?

I think the gelling its a problem, but what caused more problem is i cant make the new players contribute to the team... Any advice?

It is the very same problem. Give your new players time to get accustomed to the new surroundings, and they will start playing well eventually.

It is the very same problem. Give your new players time to get accustomed to the new surroundings, and they will start playing well eventually.

Ok, so it just need time? No other personal approach?

Well, I'm inclined to think so. When you get new players into the squad, they'll take time to learn the language and get adjusted to the tactics/training/new surroundings etc. I signed Umtiti, Balanta and Mitrovic in the same window. And in the beginning, I was regretting my decision almost every match with regards to Mitrovic and Balanta. So horrible were their performances..

Half a season later, and they were amongst my best players. And I did no other special training or anything of the sort. It helps if you already have a player who speaks that language, ofc.