then there is a problem with the number of teams in a division, either too many or not enough - have you moved teams around?

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

post up the xml file and i could have a look at it for you

Okay, the premier league doesnt exist anymore WTF?

you can post it on this thread...

on this screen in the 'reply' box below the posts, at the bottom of the box is two buttons, post quick reply and go advanced... click on go advanced
this will bring up a slightly larger reply box
accross the top of new reply box next to the smiley face is a paper clip, click on the paper clip
this will bring up a seperate small window with a lot of buttons labelled 'browse' click on one of these browse buttons and your files from you computer will appear in a small window, navigate throw the files until you find the database you want to upload
when you have found it, click on it once and the file name should appear in the little file name box - next to this box click on 'open'
this breings you back to the small window with all the browse buttons in, next to one of these browse buttons should be the name of the file you want to upload, click on the upload button next to the bottom browse button and a few seconds later you file will appear at the top of the bottom half of that screen - when there just shut that little window with the x button
now you should be back on the reply box - click on the paperclip again and your file name should appear, click on file name and it will appear in the reply box
click submit reply at the bottom of the reply box - job done :)

it is far quicker and easier to do than it is to write explaining it to do lol

you can post it on this thread...

on this screen in the 'reply' box below the posts, at the bottom of the box is two buttons, post quick reply and go advanced... click on go advanced
this will bring up a slightly larger reply box
accross the top of new reply box next to the smiley face is a paper clip, click on the paper clip
this will bring up a seperate small window with a lot of buttons labelled 'browse' click on one of these browse buttons and your files from you computer will appear in a small window, navigate throw the files until you find the database you want to upload
when you have found it, click on it once and the file name should appear in the little file name box - next to this box click on 'open'
this breings you back to the small window with all the browse buttons in, next to one of these browse buttons should be the name of the file you want to upload, click on the upload button next to the bottom browse button and a few seconds later you file will appear at the top of the bottom half of that screen - when there just shut that little window with the x button
now you should be back on the reply box - click on the paperclip again and your file name should appear, click on file name and it will appear in the reply box
click submit reply at the bottom of the reply box - job done :)

it is far quicker and easier to do than it is to write explaining it to do lol

I pm you the 4shared link. Do you see the problem?

aha cool

i'll have a look at it (H)

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

i need to know what you changed or were trying to change so i can check for any problems (H)

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

currently you have no league structure in england :S

or bury....

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

i think it would be far easier if this is started again from scratch

aha cool

i'll have a look at it (H)

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

i need to know what you changed or were trying to change so i can check for any problems (H)

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

currently you have no league structure in england :S

or bury....

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

i think it would be far easier if this is started again from scratch

What must i do now?

tell me what you want editing and i can make the db for you from scratch (H)

tell me what you want editing and i can make the db for you from scratch (H)

****! Thanks alot man. Okay.

I want you to give Bury more stadium seats Alot more, about 60 000-70 000

Put berbatov, fabregas, darjio srna and luka modric in bury.
And billions of money.

200 000 000 transfer budget

****! Thanks alot man. Okay.

I want you to give Bury more stadium seats Alot more, about 60 000-70 000

Put berbatov, fabregas, darjio srna and luka modric in bury.
And billions of money.

200 000 000 transfer budget

what league do you want them in?

Done :)
View attachment 108828
save this in the editor data file
User>Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2010>editor data

any problems or changes just let me know (H)