Reaction score
8C4558313105BF810E43E022DFC0907BBBAE3102

I am Monaco, the French one is the one in my academy right now. Not bad at all. but, this Russian guy I found is 4 years older and has absolutely amazing physical stats, with better stats in most other stats needed to be a fullback too. Also, the Russian guy is a Model Professional, so he would be good for tutoring in the future, but the other guy is Resolute (not too bad either). Money to buy the Russian guy is no issue because I am Monaco lol.

I originally wanted to just keep my academy guy because I wanted to eventually manage France with players only from my academy (like Barca), but this guy's stats are really sexy. any suggestions?

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
The Russian is definitely much better, but I see that your academy player can play as a LB. So why not have both in the team? :D

P.S. even if you get the Russian, still keep the French for now, eventually loan him out for some quite big monthly fees and then if you want sell him for alot!

The Russian is definitely much better, but I see that your academy player can play as a LB. So why not have both in the team? :D

P.S. even if you get the Russian, still keep the French for now, eventually loan him out for some quite big monthly fees and then if you want sell him for alot!

It gets quite annoying with the transfer requests. I've had to deal with that another save. I can buy him if I can, it's just that I have no true world class players (like best in the world at any position, maybe SES or Oezil, they're my best).

I can win CL 3 times in a row without true world class players :) So to be honest... You don't really need these true world class players :) These 2 fullback you got here looks very good for a fullback. Also gosh your French fullback is only 18 :eek: With all the right mental stats for a fullback already, fast pace, good stamina, technically ready for for first team. :) your 18 year old full back can become a true world class player :)

Get the Russian, he is much better right now. You've got to win games and qualify for ECC to make bigger revenue. Your young guy with proper training can become special but it will probably take him a couple of years to compete with the Russian guy or take his place. Besides this as someone said, your youngster can play both LB and RB, so it's not inconceivable you will eventually start both of them on the wings. At the very least, your Russian guy is only 22 so by the time the youngster is ready to take over, he will still be in his prime and can be sold for a large fee. Your club will profit from either selling the Russian or keeping him at that point.