fuhua1993

Reaction score
Im currently midway thru season 2 with spurs and Lennon and Chamberlain, my only 2 right wingers are injured for months, probably missing the rest of the season for Lennon and Chamberlain got at least 2 months before recovering.
I've found these 2 players that can fill into that RM role can someone help me choose?

Do you want him to score goals or set them up? I would choose Schelotto for scoring goals and Willian to be a more creative player.

Do you want him to score goals or set them up? I would choose Schelotto for scoring goals and Willian to be a more creative player.
I've seriously no idea :(
I like Schelotto's physical side but i also like Willian's flair.
Really hard to choose ...

Schelotto for me as well. Much more suited to the English league

Why don't you just put someone there for the time being ? You don't really need 3 rm's do ya ?

I had Willian at Tottenham and he was immense as Inside forward, scored a lot of goals, not sure as a winger though.

Hmm looks like Schelotto would be the man i need. I think i'll also check the turkey guy out.
Thanks for the responses guys!

Why don't you just put someone there for the time being ? You don't really need 3 rm's do ya ?
I'm planning of selling Lennon. Really frustrating to see him play recently and getting more knocks here and there.

Hmm looks like Schelotto would be the man i need. I think i'll also check the turkey guy out.
Thanks for the responses guys!

I'm planning of selling Lennon. Really frustrating to see him play recently and getting more knocks here and there.

Coooooool, Yildirim can also play St so there's cover there, I think you can get Schelotto on a free though so have a look.