Help me Develop a tactic - AC MILAN Season 4

halsinan

Reaction score
So a bit of a N00b post (maybe), but here is my story so far :

I just finished my third season with AC Milan, been experimenting using a lot of the tactics posted here, but as pre-season approach, I really want to have a better experience of FM by developing my own tactic that suits my players.

Note that the I'm playing with Fm15.1 (before the winter transfers update)
Season 1:

Started the season with the original squad, no additions until mid-season (don't have a screenshot of the full squad)
and using Tinkerman's 4-2-3-1 for most of the season

Bought Lucas Romero for 10 Mil euros mid season, which was a revelation
Also sold Muntari (1.5 Mil) and Pazzini after a fallout (Torres was on fire) , while mutual termination of Bonera's contract.

End Result : Serie A title and Italian cup winners , Torres top scorer with 34 goals in the league

View attachment 205931View attachment 205930View attachment 205929

Season 2:

Ins and outs ( all the ins were on monthly instalments ) and ended Torres' loan
View attachment 205924

As the tinkerman's tactic was getting undone at the end of the season, adopted another tactic called HULK SMASH (just cause I loved the name) , and here are is my big games 11 (alternated between Muriel and Kane) , plus results
View attachment 205913

View attachment 205915View attachment 205914
Result: Won everything ! I still can't explain how I won the European champions cup, a lot of luck with Messi injured for one of the legs against barca

and the serie A table

Season 3 ins and outs:
Was time to let go of Menez :(
View attachment 205912

TBC: (SORRY FOR THE LONG THREAD)

So current Squad: (Just sold Muriel for 18 mil)

View attachment 205897

Notable incoming transfers
Munir , and Malcom as well as the goalkeeper Rulli
Zivkovic is coming back from loan , but considering loaning him out again to an Italian team for the season , especially with Kane and Berrardi's current form

And currently unsure what to do with the Italians Baselli, Poli and Bonaventura